Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back...

Seems that I had gone MIA for quite sometime. Haha... And that the D&D was already 1 week ago, 小白相机 did not accomplish its task though. Perhaps it's only 说说而已. 想太多了... 我们始终只做了HI and BYE 的动作.

Melaka Holiday Inn was the 1st hotel that I find the room nice, perhaps it was only opened recently in October that's why.

My room was facing the streets and shopping malls. I think the seaview ones weren't as interesting as mine bah. Haha...

It's total madness for people in love with heels. Haha... Heels over there were cheap and the varities will simply make people go kuku. I have colleagues buying a few pairs from Vincci. LOL... Why not buy somemore to make it a fcl and ship them back? Really siao.

All items were brand new and that it had a LG flat screen tv with familiar channels like CNA, Channel U, Central and lots more. Muahaha...
I managed to watch The Guess Show after the D&D. LoL...

Hehe and I gotten the bathroom attached with bathtub oh. Some were only attached with a normal shower room. But I didn't take pics of it. Argh...
And I took my time to shower lor. Keke...

The D&D was quite simple I would say. The usual entertainment, games, prize giving, food and party. It was after a real long time before I got to watch magic show again. Games were kinda lousy, prize giving was for staffs who worked for 5, 10 and 15 years; and of coz party for the chiongsters, after which they proceeded outside the hotel for the bars/pubs and stuffs.

But we do have a little surprise though, it was a surprise birthday celebration for November babies. Haha... I didn't have as much people celebrating my 21st birthday even. We gotten each a $5 ang bao. LOL... Last but not least, the $100 robinson vouchers from the lucky draw. Not heng enough to get the 2 ways tixs to Hongkong.
Nor's cutey pie daughter. Haha...

Oh ya, my business was expanded till Malacca too. Check them out...
MIKI MATERNITY & MIKI KIDS

Leaving Malacca...

The trishaws were really kua zhang lor. Majiam those 花车 for the dead. (@_@)'''
The fountain was specially for Queen Elizabeth...

An unexpected mad person walking. See carefully the way he/she walks... That's why I say my views were more interesting. Lalala...

No comments:

Post a Comment