NB... should have used msn to bring across my msg rather than to go to the person in the face.
The HIGH DECIBEL, and EXTRA NOSE cum 天不怕地不怕 (who poked in), simply made the whole conversation OPENED to the PUBLIC, when my tone was low in the first place. KNN... Really damn 白目. Don't you understand why when someone talks in a low tone?
End up a MIGHTY KAPO told the 当事人 about the conversation (which I suppose so). WA LAU EH!!! Shit them man... Really damn DAN BY!!!
Shall keep my mouth shut from now onwards.
Stupid botak... Does my freckles obstructed your view or something? Must you add on to say that I must have been going for suntan-ing which resulted in them? And must you say that you have them on your face too (when yours is 老人斑)? And must you ask us not to finish all the food at LPS and leave some for the others? You are simply an old cockster!!
My temper has gone from bad to worse. I'm now a walking volcano...
No comments:
Post a Comment