A series of events for the past few weeks... and where should I start...?
KTV-ing for 5.5hrs on the 4th day of CNY. And we got to know something that happened to our dear kx.
River angbao, cam-whoring and talking sessions on the 5th day of CNY. We went about reminiscing our past TP days.
Watched a movie that wasn't what mi and mc wanted, all thanks to the counter staff. Didn't know that 'THE PROTEGE' sounded like 'NORBIT', thus it explained your wonderful and extreme courteous manner when passing us the tickets. ( I wouldn't believe that there's such courteous manner in SG, I thought I was in Japan )
Aunt came to bai nian on the 2nd last day of CNY. And I swear I do not know and enjoy entertaining small kid. Simply bo hiew my small cousin. This made mi dao. When I joked with her, I think she finds mi too serious majiam I'm suaning or scolding her. I shall leave all kid(s) alone and be dao. Yes, I definitely will.
Finally got to date my yandao Daniel Wu in 'THE PROTEGE' at GV Tampines on Mon. Man... u were simply too good looking...
CBD felt the tremor due to the earthquake. Didn't feel the 1st tremor as mi and ws were alrdy Q-ing at LPS before 12. Hence, found it kinda funny when mc called and asked if I felt anything. Haha... Felt the 2nd tremor and was told by HR to proceed to the ground floor. Simply slack till Capt. proceeded to hold the door for us. ( Ahem... meaning have to go up liao )
Considering of buying a laptop as the IT fair will be ending this sun.
Colleague's wedding this sun, am wondering if I would give it a miss at the very last minute. A life long commitment, scary...
I have an expensive 变美变漂亮 plan in mind for my own sake. 'BROKE' would find its way to mi soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment